Translate to Your Language

Don Jazzy Explains Why He Couldn’t Perform Alongside D’Banj

Don Jazzy Explains Why He Couldn’t Perform Alongside D’BanjCELEB GIST
Following the backlash and rejection comments on Twitter that ace producer Don Jazzy deliberately left the venue of Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s 60th birthday party so as to avoid performing alongside former label partner, D’banj, the MAVIN boss has dispelled these claims saying it his exit wasn’t a deliberate move towards not
performing with D’Banj.
Murray-Bruce had made a request that Don Jazzy and D’banj should perform together at his party, but in a series of tweets, Don Jazzy said, “Haba na whats going on pls? I already announced that I am taking a break from being an artist. Hence why I didn’t perform Surulere with Dr Sid and concur withTimaya.
My team also performed tonight na guys. I didn’t show up. I am not an artist I take GOD beg una. Moreover I had left the venue way before Dbanj’s performance though.”
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment