Translate to Your Language

Paul Okoye Opens Up On SquareVille Story

Paul Okoye Opens Up On SquareVille StoryCELEB GIST
Following an alleged report that the Psquare’s mansion popularly known as Squareville at Omole Phase 1 was on rage this morning, One of the Okoye brothers, Paul has reacted to the whole story.
Paul dispelled the rumour using his Instagram account that fights were going on at their Ville on the mainland.

“Pls ignore the rumors that is spraying that our house is on fire lol. People sha! God forbid…..there was a situation in our neighborhood early hours of this morning….and our attention was needed…. And my people called me as early as 5am…so I had to drive from Island to the mainland to intervene…I was the only person around… Those of you spraying what ever I don’t blame you all…. God will never allow that to happen… In Jesus name ….: sorry I have to use social media lol …. Respect.” he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment